ALL PASS TYPES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fraudulent use of your pass will result in confiscation and prosecution for all parties involved.
- You must carry your pass with you at all times when skiing or riding.
- Ski/Ride under control, be able to stop and avoid people and objects. Excessive speed is dangerous.
- When skiing/riding downhill, traffic below you has the right of way. When moving across the hill, give way to those moving downhill.
- When stopping on a trail, always stop where you can be seen from above, and on the outside edge of the trail or slope.
- When starting downhill or entering a slope, give way to all above traffic.
- All skiers/riders must wear devices to prevent runaway skis/boards.
- Always use a spotter when jumping. Jumping is not permitted onto trails, congested areas, or slow zones.
- Obey all ski area signage and stay out of closed areas, they are closed for your safety.
- Passes remain the property of ROUNDHILL SKI AREA and must be returned to the company by the holder on request.
- User accepts all risk of injury, accident or property loss and understands that snowsports can be hazardous and there are hazards which are marked, unmarked, natural and man-made within this area.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by all Roundhill rules and regulations both expressed and implied
- Misconduct in the opinion of management will result in revocation of pass without refund.
SEASON PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If due to government restrictions you can’t travel here or we’re unable to operate, we will offer you the option of rolling over your pass until 2022 or a full refund.
- If we need to shorten our season due to COVID-19, we’ll credit or refund you on a pro-rata basis, based on the length of our season.
- If you lose your pass or it is stolen please report this immediately to 021 680 694.
- This pass is non-transferable and non-refundable. It may only be used by the person whose name and photograph it bears and it may not be transferred or sold to another person. If a third party is found using your pass it will be confiscated and Roundhill reserves the right to decline to reissue the pass or to issue you with passes in the future.